Everybody is psychic or empathic to some degree. We all possess intelligent consciousness but access to spiritual abilities varies from person to person. Broadly speaking, a psychic person receives knowledge or information based communication and an empath, emotional communication. All this is received by the spirit complex and then accessed by the mind. You can be both psychic and empathic to a great degree, more one than the other, or very little of both. Both psychics and empaths often have trouble discerning the thoughts or emotions of others, from ideas and feelings of their own.
Extrasensory perception or ESP refers to our natural god-given senses, outside of our normal five human senses. These senses are developing among many of us as we evolve and ascend. We may not realize we possess extrasensory perception, so the following 17 signs will help you to know for sure.
1. Intuitively Knowing What's Going To Happen
This may happen more than you think. You 'just know' what an outcome will be, or you have a 'gut feeling' about the near future. You are reading the timeline ahead. We are 'one' with creation and being totally immersed in its energy, we read the information it contains, past, present or future. This is often felt as a sense of knowing (or claircognizance) or as mental images (clairvoyance) about what is coming up, both are forms of extrasensory perception.
2. Intuitively Knowing The Right Or Best Thing To Do
Logical, left brained, decisions are great indeed, especially when used together with intuition. There are certain times in life however, when using intuition on its own is the best option. Intuition is that feeling we get, that sense of knowing about the best action to take or the optimal way to go. We sense it via a gut feeling, or a knowing led by the heart. Using intuition is all about making those decisions that just feel right, they feel good, filling you with enthusiasm.
Times when you should rely on your intuition:
1. If You Are Mostly Making Logical Decisions And Things Are Not Turning Out For The Best
Logical, left brained decisions are of the human self, of the thinking mind. This is deeply rooted in our three-dimensional reality, of the ego. Intuition however, is of the soul. When we use our intuition we are getting in touch with our soul, understanding the needs of our true self, using our divine compass.
If you notice you are making primarily logical decisions in life, weighing up the pros and cons, and taking action based on equations you make for yourself; stop and try using your intuition. What feels good? What feels right? Here we are deciding less, and feeling more.
2. If You're Looking For A Purpose In Life
You may have heard of light language or listened to someone speaking it. Light language is a form of channelling where the speaker feels compelled to speak or sing words, or make sounds, that may not seem to make too much sense. The words and sounds however, are said to hold deep meaning and are channelled directly from beings on the other side.
How To Know You Are Speaking Light Language
1. Light language can come through in the form of words, although they may sound like gibberish and not seem like they hold much conscious meaning.
Sounds are also made sometimes, such as clicks and clucks and other interesting sounds. It is not unusual for people to make tones and humming sounds with their voice, as well as breaking into full song. Singing allows light language to flow through us. Different voices can also be heard, one's voice can change when speaking light language
2. Light language is not usually consciously understandable but it feels good to do. The information and wisdom that comes through however, is often very understandable by the subconscious mind. This is why light language can seem very familiar to us, when we are channeling it ourselves, or when we are listening to someone else do it. Consciously we may not understand what is said, but the subconscious mind soaks it all up and remembers it. This information can then surface to our conscious mind in the near future, bring wisdom into this reality.